Friday 9 April 2010

Spring, Projects, and another wonderful engagement

Way back when, October time I think, I went to a garage sale and picked up two nasty-looking dining chairs. I painted them that very week, but only today did I finish reupholstering them. They now sit proudly around my dining table with some other odds and ends. Rather satisfyingly, the chairs came to a total of £4, the fabric was £2 from a fair in Cirencester, and the paint was the dregs of a pot I had, had for a while. Bargain Chic.

It was definitely the end of the year 11 study camp which left me feeling productive - I really am on hols now! And the sun did help too, of course!


This is where I am going to sit and chat to my friend Ellie, when she returns from a romantic trip to Rome, where her lovely boyfriend has proposed. Congratulations you lovely people! xxx

No comments: